Tuesday, October 16, 2007

#52 Have game night w/Friends (completed)

Last friday night Tim and I invited Chris and Amanda over for dinner and game night. We started off the evening with hamburgers and light conversation. Which lead us into two games. The first game was Loaded Questions, which tends to cause people to laugh their heads. Although I think this time around, Amanda and Chris knew each other a little to well and got all of their answer and ours correct, by just randomly guessing. The concept of this game is to guess what the other people wrote, there are no wrong or right answers. Although players are suppose to be honest. With that being said, I am thinking that Amanda and Chris practiced before hand. Kidding. The second game was Taboo... I suck at this game. I really do hate it. I usually over anaylze stuff, but with this game, you don't have time to analyze you just play. Haha. Again Tim and I lost. So it has been decided to have a monthly game night with a few other couples to make our friday night a little less boring!

No comments: